Almanya AB Detay
Almanya (Germany, Deutschland)
- Capital: Berlin
- Geographical size: 357 376 km2
- Population: 82 175 684 (2016)
- Population as % of total EU: 16.1 % (2016)
- Gross domestic product (GDP): € 3.134 trillion (2016)
- Official EU language(s): German
- Political system: federal parliamentary republic
- EU member country since: 1 January 1958
- Seats in the European Parliament: 96
- Currency: Euro. Member of the eurozone since 1 January 1999
- Schengen area member: Yes, Schengen Area member since 26 March 1995.
- Presidency of the Council: The following link is a redirection to an external websitecurrent presidency of the Council of the EU - Dates of German presidencies
With a landmass that stretches from the North Sea and the Baltic Sea in the north to the Alps in the south, Germany has the largest population of any EU country. Germany borders Denmark to the north, Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland to the south, France and Luxembourg to the southwest, and Belgium and the Netherlands to the northwest.
The most important sectors of Germany’s economy in 2015 were industry (25.9 %), public administration, defence, education, human health and social work activities (18.2 %) and wholesale and retail trade, transport, accommodation and food service activities (15.8 %).
Germany’s main export partners are France, the US and the UK while its main import partners are the Netherlands, France and China.
|Gümrük Genel Tebliğleri|
|Gümrük Rejim Kodları|
1 € = 4,67 TL
1 € = 4,67 TL