Avusturya AB Detay
- Capital: Vienna
- Geographical size: 83 879 km²
- Population: 8 690 076 (2016)
- Population as % of total EU: 2.2 % (2016)
- Gross domestic product (GDP): € 349.493 billion (2016)
- Official EU language(s): German
- Political system: federal parliamentary republic
- EU member country since:1 January 1995
- Seats in the European Parliament: 18
- Currency: Euro. Member of the eurozone since 1 January 1999
- Schengen area member: Yes, Schengen area member since 1 December 2007
- Presidency of the Council: The following link is a redirection to an external websitecurrent presidency of the Council of the EU - Dates of Austrian presidencies
Austria is a largely mountainous country due to its location at the eastern end of the Alps. This mountain range dominates the western and southern parts of Austria while the country’s lower-lying eastern provinces are in the Danube basin.
The most important sectors of Austria’s economy in 2015 were wholesale and retail trade, transport, accommodation and food services (22.9 %), industry (21.9 %) and public administration, defence, education, human health and social work activities (17.4 %).
Austria’s main export partners are Germany, the US and Italy, while its main import partners are Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
|Gümrük Genel Tebliğleri|
|Gümrük Rejim Kodları|
1 € = 4,84 TL
1 € = 4,84 TL